no luck with network in lfs 4.0 (help please :) )

Mark Jones mark.jones106 at verizon.net
Sun Jan 19 23:51:16 PST 2003

I was able to make it past this.  Now, I'm fighting to get my USB mouse
working properly for X-Windows.  And, kernel 2.4.19 that is part of the
lfs distribution has bugs in the USB HID section.  I had unresolved
symbols when built modular, and when I tried to build it without modules
in that area, I had unresolved symbols.  So I downloaded 2.4.20 from
kernel.org and now my USB mouse turns on, I just do not have
/proc/bus/usb

--
Mark Jones <mark.jones106 at verizon.net>

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org