boot cd

Felipe Caicedo afcero at main-task.com
Sun Jan 19 08:06:03 PST 2003

Hi,

I've got a little problem...
I've done a boot cd as the boot-cd_easy says...
But even after the files:

rc3.d/S20network
rc0.d/K80network
rc6.d/K80network
rc.d/rcsysinit.d/S40mountfs
rc.d/rcsysinit.d/S30checkfs

have been deleted and my fstab and mtab files have been changed, when I boot
the cd, and try to mount the hda9 partition where is located my original lfs
system the output is:

/hda9 already mounted or /mountpoint busy

when I execute df the partition is not shown as mounted and the directory
/mountpoint is empty.... Anyway the problem isn't my own machine but others
having not the hda9 partition, because by some reason the hda9 partition is
tried to be mounted  and generates a kernel panic...

Why is happening this?

Thank you.

Felipe Caicedo
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org