Compiling NIC Modules Error...

Leigh Gardiner leighgardiner at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 19 07:04:18 PST 2003

How do I use the Kernels modules? I've searched through the 'make
menuconfig' menu, but there isn't any e100...but there is a
/usr/src/linux-2.4.20/Documentation/e100.txt and
/usr/src/linux-2.4.20/drivers/net/e100/
How do I compile these into the kernel, or whatever you were speaking of?
I'm not that familiar just yet with all this kernel compiling...i can
compile anything from the menu, but i dunno how to compile 3rd party modules
or whatever into the kernel..