Writing the output of make to a file...

Leigh Gardiner leighgardiner at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 19 03:26:50 PST 2003

I'm trying to write the output of make install to a file so i can get some
help with compiling some nic modules...

Ive tried:

make install > install
but the file turns out to be blank...yet there IS an output to the screen...

I would hand type it all onto my machine and post here, but there is some
wierd characters at the very start that you cannot type on a normal
keyboard...without using a character map.

Any idea's?

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org