Can't compile LILO and Sysklogd

Manuel Vázquez Acosta manu at chasqui.cu
Sat Jan 18 09:12:51 PST 2003

Hi again:

I’m not a member of the list, please reply directly to me.

In my last post I said that I couldn't install LILO, the happened when
trying to install sysklogd.
It seems I miss a step installing other program

Lilo says:
/usr/include/linux/config.h:4:28: linux/autoconf.h: No such file or
directory
make: ***[lilo.o] Error 1

And sysklogd says:
/usr/include/linux/config.h:4:28: linux/autoconf.h: No such file or
directory
make: ***[ksym_mod.o] Error 1

Both relying on linux/autoconf.h.
Should I echo "" > linux/autoconf.h? Or I miss a step installing another
program?

Manu.

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org