cant get lilo to work

Bill's LFS Login lfsbill at wlmcs.com
Fri Jan 17 14:14:14 PST 2003

On Fri, 17 Jan 2003, dc_u wrote:

> I unistalled ez-bios and then lilo started fine. lfs booted fine!! When i
> booted into windows it worked fine also, so i see no need to keep ez if
> windows works fine anyway.
> Thank you very much for your help!!

That's great nooz! Just for the archives, and to maybe help others in
the future, could you post a very *brief* recap of the situation and a
copy (as attachement maybe?) of your lilo.conf.

The way LFS is growing, I'm sure there will be more people who hit this
and grub may not be their savior!

<snip>

--
Bill Maltby