Fw: , LFS up for distro of the year at linuxquestions.org

Andrew Davis andrew at socallinuxsolutions.com
Thu Jan 16 10:05:06 PST 2003

I have to wonder... is LFS really a distro? I don't think of it as one.
I think of it as simply Linux. A distro as I understand it is the Linux
kernel put together with apps, tools, & other bells & whistles. LFS, in
it's basest sense, is nothing more than the absolute minimum software
needed to successfully boot a Linux kernel.

Nonetheless, I gave it a vote anyway... as if it wins, more people may
hear about it and become interested, and more people may learn. :)

AD

--
Andrew Davis, Founder
SoCalLinuxSolutions
andrew at socallinuxsolutions.com
760-525-4689

SoCalLinuxSolutions.com
Linux Consultation & Integration Services

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org