chapter 5 - gcc: echo > instead of echo >>

Rob Park rbpark at ualberta.ca
Thu Jan 16 02:39:06 PST 2003

Alas! Gerard Beekmans spake thus:
> I have an excuse. I just read close to 200 emails on lfs-support to catch up.
> Seems I've started to skim emails rather than reading them.

Oh, only 200 eh? I'm on various lists, and it feels an awful lot like I
get 400 emails per 6 hours. I got home from classes yesterday, and I
had ~400 emails waiting. Cleared them out, watched the Back To The
Future trilogy, and found 400 more emails waiting for me... oh joy!

--
Rob Park
http://www.ualberta.ca/~rbpark
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org