bad behavior with gcc-3.2

steven stimpson steven2 at gwi.net
Wed Jan 15 21:13:59 PST 2003

hello and thanks for reading this
 I compiled gcc-3.2 on a host redhat system with my LFS system mounted under
/mnt/lfs. I used the guidelines posted under chapter six in lfs 4 to do the
configure. the only thing i changed was the prefix. the compile went fine
and then install went fine but when i try to use the compiler i get parse
errors. its not the fact that i get parse errors its thae fact that i get
them no matter what i am trying to compile. is there anything i could have
goofed up that would cause this behavior?
thanks
steven

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org