OT - Re: Problem installing Bash...

Yann E. MORIN yann.morin.1998 at anciens.enib.fr
Wed Jan 15 11:51:43 PST 2003

On Tuesday 14 January 2003 23:02, you wrote:
 > On January 12, 2003 07:31 pm, Jeroen Coumans wrote:
 > > > natives! Even LFS, as I believe, originates from Germany.
 > > Believe what you want, but the the Netherlands is not a part of Germany
 > > (at least, not anymore :)
 > The LFS idea originated in The Netherlands when I still lived there.
 > However, the LFS project was started in Canada. Back in Holland I never
 > even had a functional LFS system. I got as far as Glibc and got stuck at
 > it. I never finished it and gave up for the time being until after I moved
 > to Canada.

Hoho!!! Seems I was mislead by names that, to me sounded rather German. But
I was wrong! ;-) I'm glad that I was proven wrong for once!!! ;-]]] Hahaha!!!

Anyway, the point is made, LFS does not originate from a natively english
speaking country! (as far as I know, once again! Prove me wrong!) Unless they
are a two-tongue people?

Cheers,
Yann.

| +0/33 662376056 | Software  Designer | \ / CAMPAIGN     |  ___               |
| web: ymorin.free.fr | SETI at home  667 | / \ HTML MAIL    |   v   conspiracy.  |
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org