cant get lilo to work

dc_u dc_u at webonline.co.za
Wed Jan 15 10:49:47 PST 2003

hi, i've installed the whole lfs, but are now faced with a small problem: i can't get lilo to work. i've installed lilo as the MBR, but all it does is say "LIL" when i boot my computer. i have a extended bios program istalled called ez-bios v13.73M because my bios dont support harddrives with more cyllinders than 1024. i never had lilo on my system before because i use a bootdisk to boot my mandrake linux. please help, because i would really like to look at the lfs-system ive installed the past week.
dc