[ANN] Daily builds of the CVS book.

Ken Moffat ken at kenmoffat.uklinux.net
Wed Jan 15 10:56:01 PST 2003

(resending, first attempt seems to have got lost)

Hi,

 for anybody who wants daily builds of the LFS (and BLFS) CVS books, I
have bzip2'd versions at http://homepage.ntlworld.com/zarniwhoop - this
is a short-term operation until the regular ftp server is back in
operation and you can then get daily builds from the mirrors.

 If you see a message that some of the links may be broken, it just
means that openjade returned an error code while processing the xml
source.

 And for today, yes I know I can't always spell `the' correctly in the
warning messages.

Ken

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org