about LFS iso distro

Chris Lingard chris at stockwith.co.uk
Wed Jan 15 08:17:15 PST 2003

Axel wrote:

> about this one from chris lingard at http://www.stockwith.co.uk/iso/ ,
> does it use libc2.3.1 ?
> it s a 20 August LFS base cd as told on the website, but so, I wonder
> it...

This version is glibc-2.2.5; early LFS 4.0

> If not, where can i find a LFS distro on cd with glibc2.3.1 ?

Via snail mail from me. It is probably the only one. Any others?

I hope to upgrade the web site sometime this month, to LFS 4.1.

If I can syncronize it with the LFS 4.1 book
Once it is tested, (you can help here)
If I ever gain access to SCSI stuff, or just give up on SCSI
And lots of other things, that I must have forgotten.

Chris

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org