[ANN] CVS Book daily builds

Ken Moffat ken at kenmoffat.uklinux.net
Wed Jan 15 05:39:03 PST 2003

Hi,

 for anybody who wants daily builds of the LFS (and BLFS) CVS books, I
have bzip2'd versions at http://homepage.ntlworld.com/zarniwhoop - this
is a short-term operation until the regular ftp server is back in
operation and you can then get daily builds from the mirrors.

 If you see a message that some of the links may be broken, it just
means that openjade returned an error code while processing the xml
source.

 And for today, yes I know I can't always spell `the' correctly in the
warning messages.

 If you need to reply to this, please consider whether multiple lists
really need to be CC'd.  I've CC'd this initially to assist those of us
who filter out identical duplicate postings.

Ken

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org