fat 2 linux??

Joachim F viking at gbg.bonet.se
Wed Jan 15 04:59:58 PST 2003

yes thats what ive hade in mind,, dont want dos,, only a clear linux disk
JF
"Joe Morris" <heartboy at nycap.rr.com> skrev i meddelandet
news:200301142322.47015.heartboy at nycap.rr.com...
On Tuesday 14 January 2003 05:02 pm, you wrote:
> getting kinda mad soon,, spent almost 2 hours to find some info about it,,
> cant f-n find anything :/
> pls help!!!
> sincerely Jocke
>
> "Joachim F" <viking at gbg.bonet.se> skrev i meddelandet
> news:b01si1$ff6$1 at quasar.highos.com...
>
> > Hello again,, newbie as i am ,, i wonder how and what app i should use
> > make me hd(500Mb) on my laptop all linux compatible??
> > i can only use floppy disks 1.44Mb on my comp,, would be nice to find
> > some app to fit on that ;)
> > JF

I'm not sure exactly what you mean.  Do mean reformat your fat partition in
ext2 (Linux default filesystem).  This would mean wiping your disk.  If so,
we can help you with that.
Joe

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org