fat 2 linux??

Ken Dyke ken_i_m at elegantinnovations.net
Tue Jan 14 20:19:31 PST 2003

On Tue, 2003-01-14 at 15:02, Joachim F wrote:
> getting kinda mad soon,, spent almost 2 hours to find some info about it,,
> cant f-n find anything :/
> pls help!!!

Maybe you should take a break for a bit and do something to relax.  Come
back refreshed.  That always helps me when I get tense over a problem.
Really reduces the amount of breakage around the house too.  :-)

> "Joachim F" <viking at gbg.bonet.se> skrev i meddelandet
> news:b01si1$ff6$1 at quasar.highos.com...
> > Hello again,, newbie as i am ,, i wonder how and what app i should use to
> > make me hd(500Mb) on my laptop all linux compatible??
> > i can only use floppy disks 1.44Mb on my comp,, would be nice to find some
> > app to fit on that ;)
> > JF

I am not sure what you are trying to do.  Have you heard of Tom's Root
Boot?  It is a bootable floppy disc with lots of tools including fdisk,
mke2fs, and other such file system tools.

--
I think, therefore, ken_i_m
Chief Gadgeteer,