chapter 5 - gcc: echo > instead of echo >>

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Tue Jan 14 16:20:36 PST 2003

On January 14, 2003 04:26 pm, Gerard Beekmans wrote:
> And that's not something you would want to do. You also remove all the
> options GCC detected that should be enabled and disabled. Without those,
> GCC will probably not compile as it should.

Oh duh. I totally did not read that email properly. Good thing Rob replied too
which confused me so I had to go re-read it.

I thought you changed >> into > on purpose because you had a stdlib.h error
before and changing >> to > fixed it (ie removing the auto-host.h's contents
fixed it).

I have an excuse. I just read close to 200 emails on lfs-support to catch up.
Seems I've started to skim emails rather than reading them.

--
Gerard Beekmans
www.linuxfromscratch.org

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org