mdk 9.0 - LFS bash create problem

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Tue Jan 14 14:44:28 PST 2003

On January 13, 2003 11:36 am, Bill's LFS Login wrote:
> IIRC, I saw a post from G. recently saying that things are in process to
> get new hosting established that has substantial bandwidth. I recall
> that he intended to have all the usual services reestablished at that
> time.

Host sorted out. UPS came by delivering the last of the hardware upgrades. Old
shadowfax goes to a host with two additional harddrives (giving us 19 GB more
storage space, upping it to a total of 36 GB (from original 18 GB)).

The new shadowfax is in process of being put together. RAID controller arived
too, got an ATX tower will test hardware, install LFS on it, then find a 2U
case and so forth.

I'm not entirely sure about ETA on shadowfax being online again. But should be
very soon. Keep an eye on lfs-dev - that list'll find out as soon as I know
more.

--
Gerard Beekmans
www.linuxfromscratch.org