OT - Re: Problem installing Bash...

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Tue Jan 14 14:02:29 PST 2003

On January 12, 2003 07:31 pm, Jeroen Coumans wrote:
> > natives! Even LFS, as I believe, originates from Germany.
>
> Believe what you want, but the the Netherlands is not a part of Germany
> (at least, not anymore :)

The LFS idea originated in The Netherlands when I still lived there. However,
the LFS project was started in Canada. Back in Holland I never even had a
functional LFS system. I got as far as Glibc and got stuck at it. I never
finished it and gave up for the time being until after I moved to Canada.

--
Gerard Beekmans
www.linuxfromscratch.org

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org