/proc and /dev

P.B.Prabhuram pbprabhuram2 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 14 03:59:28 PST 2003

Sir ,

I have created a working lfs system, but i have no
files in /proc ( control access to physical devices )
and some required files in /dev ( physical devices ).
The file for example in /proc like /bus/usb /net  /ide
.....  or anything not there in lfs /proc.

Similarly device files in /dev for /input/mice and
usbmice etc..... are not there.

Can you please tell me how to create these files in
proc and dev for my lfs.

( i mounted /proc regularly during installation of my
lfs and also have fstab entries for my /proc and
/proc/bus/usb )

=====

P.B.Prabhuram

http://www.pbprabhuram.com