installing bash

Kuang kuang at teco-ac.co.id
Mon Jan 13 16:33:02 PST 2003

I got this error when I try to install bash :

./configure --enable-static-link --prefix=/mnt/lfs/static --enable-curses

checking build system type... i686-pc-linux-gnuoldld
checking host system type... i686-pc-linux-gnuoldld
beginning configuration for bash-2.05a for i686-pc-linux-gnuoldld
checking for gcc... gcc -s
checking for c compiler default output... configure:error:c compiler cannot
create executeables

Is there anybody can explain this to me ???!!!thanks....

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org