[Re: Done with LFS, but a question before I go on to BLFS...]

Eric Miller emiller at techskills.com
Sun Jan 12 20:00:18 PST 2003

>just saw the hints page and the first one being a bootable CD. Haven't
>read it yet, but I'm sure it'll accomplish what I asked for.

BTW, this should be on lfs-chat or blfs-support, no biggie.

If you want a quick solution and dont wanna mess with making a CD of your
system, one of the LFS regulars has done it for you, ready to go in .iso
format.

http://www.stockwith.co.uk/iso/

It also has lynx and gpm installed, which you may not think to add to your
system before making a CD.  Having the book open in lynx in a seperate console
and c-n-p'ing commands is the way to go.

hope this helps.  Yes, there is an automated install Alfs, Nalfs, and others.
Links from the home page....

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org