Done with LFS, but a question before I go on to BLFS...

Andrew Davis andrew at socallinuxsolutions.com
Sun Jan 12 19:18:51 PST 2003

Ok... I'm a dumbnut... sorry... thought it went from LFS to BLFS... I
just saw the hints page and the first one being a bootable CD. Haven't
read it yet, but I'm sure it'll accomplish what I asked for. So kudos to
the LFS guys and pardon my posting without reading a bit more. :)

AD

--
Andrew Davis, Founder
SoCalLinuxSolutions
andrew at socallinuxsolutions.com
760-525-4689

SoCalLinuxSolutions.com
Linux Consultation & Integration Services

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org