oops, almost forgot

Dario Birtic dariobirtic at gmx.net
Sat Jan 11 02:53:49 PST 2003

	Hello again,

	I forgot to mention that I thought posting in LKM as it is obvious
kernel-related, but, I was discouraged by Alan Cox & friends as I saw a
post from one of our fellow LFSers some time ago, and he said (Alan)
that build envieroment made by LFS is not "right", so I rendered him
"ignorant" :) Not really, but, how comes RH, Suse & friends have "right"
build envieroment? At first they must have done something like we are
doing. Hm? ;)

	Anyways, just an opinion, not a flamebait :)
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org