AW: newbie questions of GCC

Frank Loewe loewe at dotcom-service.net
Sat Jan 11 02:09:15 PST 2003

Check your CFLAGS....
I had the same Problem while i´m using some CFLAGS..

Snip----
This package is known to behave badly when you have changed its default
optimization flags (including the -march and -mcpu options). GCC is best
left alone. Therefore, if you have defined any environment variables
that override default optimizations, such as CFLAGS and CXXFLAGS, we
recommend unsetting or modifying them when building GCC. You have been
warned.
Snip----

BTW I have had multiple Problems using RedHat 8.0 so im still trying
with 7.3.

Frank Loewe

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org