Reading from floppy...

Leigh Gardiner leighgardiner at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 9 22:52:35 PST 2003

Could it be possible that FAT support hasn't been compiled into the kernel
properly?

I haven't kept my configs of the kernel rebuild because i kind deleted the
entire dir with all the packages and then realised that those sources were
in there...heh.

I compiled NTFS, FAT, and any other filesystems there were INTO the kernel
(not as modules)...at least i thought i did...