Reading from floppy...

Leigh Gardiner leighgardiner at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 9 18:57:45 PST 2003

Ok, I'm going thru the BLFS atm, and all their config files for the input,
bashrc etc, i dont want to have to type out so im chucking them onto a
floppy from my windows machine...when i mount it with this cmd in linux i
get a heap of weird characters...i think it may be even loading some of
whats IN the file as the FILENAME...

mount -t vfat /dev/fd0 /mnt/floppy

any ideas as to why this may be happening?

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org