screen text off center

Guy Benson gbbenson68 at netscape.net
Thu Jan 9 07:29:16 PST 2003

Hi, list,

I've just installed LFS CVS from 20030106. Everything works OK (so far). I'm only experiencing some weirdness: the terminal window seems to be about three characters off center. For example, during bootup, the "Starting kernel log daemon..." message appears as "rting kernel log daemon...". Its not a showstopper, but it's damn annoying, especially when editing files.

Since my LFS 3.3 (2.4.18 kernel) does not have this issue, I assume that its something in the way that 2.4.20 (2.4.19?) is booting. Can anybody out there point me in the right direction?

Thanks,

Guy

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org