cannot find /static/bin/env ???

vincent blondel vincent.blondel at chello.be
Wed Jan 8 23:21:49 PST 2003

Hi all,

I am compiling linux from scratch as mentionned in the cvs version of the
lfs-book.
I just finished to compile all packages in static mode and now it is time to
run into chroot environment but I got the following error message :

cannot find /static/bin/env : No such file or directory.

I verified my work and I am sure :
- I created a static directory on my lfs partition
- I made a "make install" into this static directory
- I set static directory in lfs user
- I set /mnt/lfs in root user

I didn't have this problem with lfs 3.3 so has somebody an idea to solve
this problem ???

Thanks
Vincent

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org