Thanks...and now theres another question along with the .bashrc

Leigh Gardiner leighgardiner at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 8 22:31:59 PST 2003

hehe, thanks for that...it works now :)

anybody know anything about the .bashrc?

and another question...do you have to customize bash or something in order
to get some keys to work?, eg: by hitting the HOME key it inserts this ~
symbol along with a tone from the PC speaker....and if i press the DELETE
key it does the same...
also, the command prompt says: bash-2.05a#    is there some way to change
what this says? I remember there is, just can't remember what file has to be
created/edited...

Thanks...