Error with Bash static configure

Robert Bune 6p32l3p02 at sneakemail.com
Wed Jan 8 04:42:27 PST 2003

I have found the problem. When I added my /mnt/lfs partition to the /etc/fstab I forgot to add the exec option, hence I was not allowed to execute any scripts or applications located on this partition regardless of how the file permissions were set.

I have now mangaged to install Bash along with the rest of the static packages in chapter 5. Hopefully later today I will be able to start on chapter 6.

Thanks.
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org