segfault after compiling glibc-2.3.1 (last step of chapter 6)

Matthew Burgess ca9mbu at eos.sunderland.ac.uk
Tue Jan 7 08:14:01 PST 2003

""Alex"" <xelahome at free.fr> wrote in message
news:HIENKGKNAMNCPBHJJGGBMEHGDMAA.xelahome at free.fr...
> I found the problem.
> I just moved my libnss* librairies from /lib
> I put them back and everything is ok now

Alex, for the sanity for the rest of us that use the news server to read the
mailing list posts could you please refrain from simply "replying" to a
message when posting what is in fact a new post (i.e. not related to the
message you are replying to).  This way the news server threads the replies
correctly, and my poor little head doesn't hurt due to having to follow more
than one topic at the same time.  Thank you.

Matt.

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org