CVS Binutils ch6 segfaults...

Jaap Crezee jaap.no.spam at here.plz.jcz.nl
Tue Jan 7 05:17:03 PST 2003

lfs:/mnt/data4/lfs/dist/tmp/static/bin$ ./bash --version
GNU bash, version 2.05b.0(1)-release (i386-pc-linux-gnu)
lfs:/mnt/data4/lfs/dist/tmp/static/bin$

indeed this is the problem....

thanks for your help!

(It seems I have been useing a tar.bz2 archive from the static folder in
ch5 for some time now to compile in which is this bash version. Still no
clue why I got it in there..... don't even try to gues... troubled mind
I have)

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org