make does not work after chroot

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Mon Jan 6 09:09:06 PST 2003

On January 5, 2003 05:42 pm, Atila Bohlke Vasconcelos wrote:
> mabe is a "good thing (tm)" the book include (between chap. 5 & 6) a small
> script (someone just posted here theses days) to check if everything is
> statically linked. Even me (with some years of linux), compiled 2 or 3
> packages dynamicaly :-S

Already working on it. It's in Bugzilla, not sure when it'll be done though.
The script iself isn't the problem (that part is already finished) but
there's more that it'll do - it'll also check to make sure you didn't just
install everything statically, but also that all the files are present and in
the right place. This'll help track down partially installed packages.

--
Gerard Beekmans
www.linuxfromscratch.org

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org