make does not work after chroot

Gary Baren gary at baren.net
Sun Jan 5 20:39:28 PST 2003

That would be a great idea. Even a mention that this is how you check
whether a file is compiled statically would be nice.

"Atila Bohlke Vasconcelos" <bohlke at brturbo.com.br> wrote in message
news:200301060042.11005.bohlke at brturbo.com.br...

mabe is a "good thing (tm)" the book include (between chap. 5 & 6) a small
script (someone just posted here theses days) to check if everything is
statically linked. Even me (with some years of linux), compiled 2 or 3
packages dynamicaly :-S

Atila Bohlke Vasconcelos - bohlke at brturbo.com.br

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org