Problem compiling binutils-2.13.2

Alex xelahome at free.fr
Sun Jan 5 09:23:46 PST 2003

I try both solutions I found :

- try to patch bash2-05b with the 4 patchs I found
- try to compile bash2-05b with the --disable-bash-malloc option

In both case, I still have the "Segmentation fault" error when
"../binutils-2.13.2/configure --prefix=/usr --enable-shared"

I will do a try with bash2-05a to see if it is ok.

Has anybody some experience with bash2-05b?

Thank you

Alex