Problem compiling gcc

Etienne Claerr etienne.claerr at free.fr
Sun Jan 5 08:00:51 PST 2003

The two commands :
# ld -v
GNU ld version 2.9.5 (with BFD 2.9.5.0.22)
# gcc -v
Reading specs from /usr/lib/gcc-lib/i386-redhat-linux/egcs-2.91.66/specs
gcc version egcs-2.91.66 19990314/Linux (egcs-1.1.2 release)

My base system came from a Redhat 6.2 distribution. If you think I'll get
more errors with this base system ... I  change it for a Mandrake 8.1 !
Your opinion ?

Thanks,
Etienne

av9jns$po3$1 at quasar.highos.com...