Help needed

phani at aravaconsultancy.com phani at aravaconsultancy.com
Sat Jan 4 21:11:18 PST 2003

Iam sorry to say that Ihave not used the LFS variable I directly put my
directory there i.e

--prefix=/lfs/static (/lfs is the directory where I mounted the partition)

Something like that
And even my path is set to /static/bin
It gives me /static/bin/ls: No such file or directory

When Iam out of the chroot environment I gave /lfs/static/bin/ls and it is
working
Can u help me Where did I get it wrong

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org