Help needed

phani at aravaconsultancy.com phani at aravaconsultancy.com
Sat Jan 4 20:53:25 PST 2003

Hi members,
Iam new to this mailing list,Iam from India, Iam a linux freek,After
trying out some distros I thought to make a try at linux from scratch
I tried the linux from scratch on a Celeron 1100 Mhz (i686)

The compiling goes on well in the static directory.Everything goes on fine
till I chroot into my static directory
When I chroot Iam not able to get some commands
like ls, chown,chmod etc..
some commands like gcc,gawk are working

Did I do anything worng
I followed the steps specified in the book and didnt do anything extra

P.S:I need this working because Iam planning it for LRP

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org