copying kernel configuration question

A D B hackmaster451 at lycos.com
Sat Jan 4 14:17:05 PST 2003

I'm using LM 9.0 as my development platform for building LFS. I want to copy all the kernel and module information over to my new LFS kernel. With the official 'vanilla' kernel sources, I was always able to find the configure file easily, but i can't seem to find it in my mandrake sources. Someone kindly refresh my memory- where in the kernel source tree is the kernel configure file usually located?

Thanks,
ADB

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org