pb after compiling glibc

Alex xelahome at free.fr
Sat Jan 4 09:26:50 PST 2003

It is not an error.
lrwxrwxrwx    1 root     root           13 mar 25  2001 /lib/libm.so.6 ->
libm-2.1.3.so*
This line show that I have 2.1.3 version, isn't it?

> >Do you think I have to apply the patch anyway? I can try but do
> you know how
> >can I fix my problem of chroot environment. Each time I call
> >/static/bin/bash I got the "core dumped" message ! :-(
> >
> You can get around the problem by moving the libnss libraries out of the
> way.
>
>     mkdir $LFS/save
>     mv $LFS/lib/libnss* $LFS/save
ok it seems to be ok with moving the libnss libraries.
I need to re-compil everything now for glibc? I ask the question because it
takes a long long time on my AMK K6 233Mhz :)

> >(I tried to correct my post-replies indentation)
> >
> Just one more request, please put your replies at the bottom like mine.
You have lots of requirements!! :))

In any case thank you for your help

Alex