pb after compiling glibc

Alex xelahome at free.fr
Sat Jan 4 09:06:25 PST 2003

I didn't apply the libnss patch because if I understand well the
documentation it is only for people that first compil with glibc-2.2.x
version. I didn't. My host system use a 2.1.3 version.

Do you think I have to apply the patch anyway? I can try but do you know how
can I fix my problem of chroot environment. Each time I call
/static/bin/bash I got the "core dumped" message ! :-(

Does I just need to recompil bash as indicate in chapter 5?

Thank you in advance

(I tried to correct my post-replies indentation)

Alex