pb after compiling glibc

Alex xelahome at free.fr
Sat Jan 4 08:52:53 PST 2003

wrong...
I installed a supported version, the 2.3.1 version as mentioned in the CVS
version of LFS Book at
http://linuxfromscratch.org/view/cvs/chapter06/glibc.html

What I don't understand is that I am unable to chroot anymore to the lfs
environment. It seems that something was corrupted by glibc compilation!!
:-(