GCC install cant find compiler

A D B hackmaster451 at lycos.com
Fri Jan 3 13:49:52 PST 2003

Right now I'm recompiling glibc to test what the problem is, and it seems to be compiling just fine- no $CC errors. So it must be something w/ gcc only then. What might becausing this? Could the problems I described before becaused by the setting of the $CFLAGS and $CXXFLAGS variables? How do I erase these variables to find out? (I'm not sure if I'd set them, as it was about 2:30AM)

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org