I have a problem with Texinfo installation

Balaji Gururaja Rao id4lfs at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 2 13:16:11 PST 2003

Hi,I was trying to install Texinfo-4.2 and I run the following command,LDFLAGS=-static ./configure --prefix=$LFS/static \--disable-nls &&make &&make installThe installation ends with the following error message and the necessarfiles are not created.checking build system type... Invalid configuration `make': machine `make'not recognizedconfigure: error: /bin/sh ./config.sub make failedThanx in advanceBalaji