package more recent then 2002/10/24 ?

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Thu Jan 2 12:43:31 PST 2003

On January 2, 2003 11:09 am, Helmut Jarausch wrote:
> Looking at lfs-packages/CVS
> I don't see any packages more recent than 24th Oct 2002.
> Is that OK ?

Yes, FTP archives aren't updated anymore (server was moved and we don't have
the bandwidth at the moment to support the full FTP archive, so mirrors do
exist but only carry the files as they appeared until the end of October, no
updates have been made since).

Just read the current CVS book, we now point to the freshmeat pages which will
bring you to the official download sites for the packages you need.

--
Gerard Beekmans
www.linuxfromscratch.org

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org