LFS won't boot

Liem Khuu lemming at maxymtech.com
Thu Jan 2 11:21:25 PST 2003

I named them the default lfskernel, and the lilo.conf file does point to
that image.  I have run the "/sbin/lilo -v" command after those settings
too.  The issue isn't that it doesn't load the image.  I think the reboot is
happening directly after the it's done loading.  All the little periods show
up after the "loading lfs" message.  If there is a message or any errors
that pop up after that line, it's too quick for me to notice.  Is there a
way to get more information about what's going on, a log file perhaps or a
setting to create a log file. Sorry about the HTML e-mail.