LFS won't boot

Eric Miller emiller at techskills.com
Thu Jan 2 11:06:21 PST 2003

>I followed the instructions in Book 3.3 and after I was done and rebooted
the computer wouldn't get further than the >"loading lfs" message.  I think
it finished loading before restarting but it reboots after that point for
some reason.  I
>tried looking at my /etc/fstab file made sure all fs-types were correct and
made sure my /etc/inittab looked correct.
>Anyone have any other ideas or a way to get more information about how far
into the boot process I'm getting into for more >troubleshooting
information?

Liem-

LFS is not too hip to HTML emails, just so you know.  The list prefers plain
text.

What did you name your kernel, and what kernel image name does your lilo
point to?

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org