LFS won't boot

Liem Khuu lemming at maxymtech.com
Thu Jan 2 10:51:31 PST 2003

BlankI followed the instructions in Book 3.3 and after I was done and rebooted the computer wouldn't get further than the "loading lfs" message.  I think it finished loading before restarting but it reboots after that point for some reason.  I tried looking at my /etc/fstab file made sure all fs-types were correct and made sure my /etc/inittab looked correct.  Anyone have any other ideas or a way to get more information about how far into the boot process I'm getting into for more troubleshooting information?

Thanks for any help,
Liem