My LFS Booted !

Rob Park rbpark at ualberta.ca
Wed Jan 1 22:15:07 PST 2003

Alas! Farley Benn spake thus:
> If I want to play music, I turn on my CD player or my radio.
>
> The right tool for the right job, eh?

As for the CD player: A CD is not capable of holding enough music, and
with the radio you do not control what is played. A directory full of
Ogg Vorbis files, accompanied by XMMS, is infinitely more flexible than
either of the things you mentioned. Talk about the "right tool".

--
Rob Park
http://www.ualberta.ca/~rbpark
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org